1) The OMbox is in sleep mode
If your OMbox won't connect to the OMrun app, it may be in sleep mode. To wake it up, double tap it or plug it into a laptop or iPhone wall charger. The box should vibrate once when it wakes up.
Note: The OMbox goes to sleep after 105 seconds if it’s not connected to OMrun.
2) The OMbox is not connected to BluetoothOMbox won't connect to OMrun, it could be due to one of the following issues:
3) The OMbox won't charge
1. Ensure that your OMbox still vibrates when connected to a power source.
2. Make sure you use the micro USB charging cable provided by OMsignal in a laptop or iPhone wall charger.
3. If your OMbox has been discharged for an extended period of time, it may need to charge for up to 2 hours before it is completely charged. 20 minutes of charging should give you enough power to set up your gear and get in a quick run.
4. When charging your OMbox in a laptop, make sure the computer is plugged into power and not in standby, sleep, or hibernation mode.
5. When charging your OMbox in an iPhone wall charger we recommend plugging the iPhone charger into the wall first, then plugging the micro USB cable to the OMbox.
6. Ensure the connector on the back of your OMbox is free of debris.