Lost GPS signal:
If you’re unable to get GPS signal, the following tips may be of help to you:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of OMrun.
2. Reset Network Settings and Location & Privacy Settings in your iPhone's settings, and reboot your device.
3. Toggle Location Services 'on' for OMrun in your iPhone's settings: Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure your location services are turned on specifically for OMrun.
4. Turn both airplane mode and WiFi 'off' in your iPhone’s settings
5. Open the OMrun app under the open sky. If it’s cloudy, or there are trees or tall buildings around, you may experience GPS disruptions. Many GPS issues occur in certain locations where a strong signal isn't present. If one location gives you trouble, try another and you may notice improvements.
GPS results inaccurate:
Having cellular network connectivity improves accuracy. If you’re able to place a telephone call, you have cellular network connectivity. If your iPhone is not connected to the cellular network, your SIM card may not be in or your iPhone may be on airplane mode.