How do I know if I have the right size?
- Too tight: If the band digs into your skin and leaves chafing marks, then it may be too tight.
- Too loose: If the band rides up in the back and there are wrinkles in the fabric, your band may be too loose. Make sure the band fits flat against your ribcage and fits a little more snug than a non-sports bra.
- Great fit! If the band is firm fitting and lies straight across your back, you’ve got the right fit. You should also be able to fit your finger under the band with slight pressure.
- Too tight: If the band digs into your shoulders, there’s an excessive amount of tissue bulging from the armpit area or the band sits on your breasts, then your straps may be too tight.
- Too loose: If there’s a gap between the skin and strap while standing straight, and there’s an excessive amount of wrinkles in one or more places in the fabric, then your straps may be too loose.
- Great fit! If the straps are in constant contact with your skin and you’re able to fit your finger under the straps with slight pressure, then you’ve got the perfect size.
- Too small: If your breasts spill out of the cup and feel excessively compressed, then your cup size may be too small.
- Too big: If the cups are too big, there may be one or more big wrinkles in the fabric.
- Great fit! If the cups fully cover your breast tissue, sit flush against your skin with a smooth transition from bra to chest and create an overall nice breast shape, then you’ve got the perfect fit.
Did you find this article helpful?