OMrun Quick Tips
This contains some quick tips about the product to ensure your OM gear runs smoothly and you always get the most out of every step.
- If you are having trouble connecting your OMbox to OMrun, double tap it or plug it into a power source to wake it up; it will vibrate once.
- The OMbox goes into sleep mode after 105 seconds if it’s not connected to OMrun or clipped to the OMbra.
- You can check the battery level of your OMbox by tapping the box icon in the top right-hand corner of the OMrun app.
- The box vibrates twice in quick succession when it is ready to record your biometrics.
- OMrun uses the iPhone’s Location Services (GPS) to track your distance and pace.
Questions? Contact Customer Care
Did you find this article helpful?