Get Started with the OMsignal App
1. Charge your box
To charge your box, connect it to a laptop or an iPhone wall charger using the micro USB cable for a minimum of 20 minutes. It will vibrate once if it is charging.
2. Install the OMsignal app
Search for the OMsignal app in the Apple App Store and install it on your iPhone.
3. Log in using your OMsignal credentials
Once the app is installed, open it and enter your credentials. You should have received them by email.
4. Connect your box
- Tap on the “Connect” button (the box should still be connected to a power source.). The app will look for your box.
- The app will automatically connect to your box. If multiple boxes are discoverable, the app will show you a list with the serial number of each box. The serial number can be found at the back of the box and starts by OM+…
- The first time you connect to a box, you will be asked to enter a PIN. The 6-digit PIN can be found at the back of the box.
5. Start a Recording
- Put on your bra or shirt and clip your box, making sure the 5 connectors are securely snapped. The box will vibrate twice to indicate that it is properly clipped. Your heart rate and breathing rate will update live on the app after a few seconds.
- Tap on the “Start” button to begin recording your biosignals. You can continue your daily activities as you would normally do. No need to keep the app open at all time, the box will save your data.
6. Stop a recording
- Make sure your box is in close proximity to your iOS device before stoping the recording
- Tap on the “Stop” button. Your data will be synced from the box and sent to the server
Did you find this article helpful?