OMsignal App Quick Tips
- If you are having trouble connecting your box to the OMsignal app, double tap it or plug it into a power source to wake it up; it will vibrate once.
- The box goes into sleep mode and becomes unresponsive after 105 seconds if not connected to the OMsignal app or clipped to the bra or shirt.
- Charge your box at the end of each recording using the micro USB cable. It will vibrate once if it is charging.
- You can check the battery level of your box at the top of the OMsignal app.
- The box vibrates twice in quick succession when it is ready to record your biometrics.
- The OMsignal app can use the iPhone’s Location Services (GPS) to track your GPS coordinates. Simply slide the GPS icon to the right to turn on location services. The icon is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Did you find this article helpful?