1.What is the sensors in OMsignal?
ex)CARDIAC SENSOR,BREATHING SENSORS,MOVEMENT SENSORS...
2.Are the sensors proprietary or popular products ?
3.Which wireless can I use to transfer OMbox's data? Only Bluetooth?
4.How far can I transfer sensor's data from OMbox to smartphone ?
About less than 10m ?
5.How much does OMbox save data ? About 1GB ?
Does OMbox save OMbox's memory during real-time monitoring ?
6.How long does OMapp keep my data ? About 3 month ?
7.I want to watch OMapp before getting OMbra. Can I ?
I read Japanese blog that was written OMsignal can watch "anxiety".
What information can I get from OMsignal ? Can I get physical and mental information ?
thank you for reading.
Thanks for reaching out and your interest in the OMbra and OMrun. I appreciate having the opportunity to teach you a bit more about our revolutionary product!
To answer your questions:
1. Sensors embedded in the band of the OMbra capture full heart rate signature and breathing. Movement and steps are captured by an accelerometer located in the OMbox.
2. The sensors are proprietary to OMsignal and are not available to the general public.
3. The data is transferred from the OMbox to your iPhone via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
4. The approximate range is 10 meters, however, please note that in order to fully benefit from OMrun, you will need to run with your phone on you outside, under an open sky as the app uses your phone’s GPS location services to determine your location. Please stay tuned for our indoor running feature coming at the beginning of this winter!
5. The OMbox records up to 30 hours worth of data.
6. In your dashboard, your trends will display your last 5 weeks and last 5 months, however, the data remains on our servers forever.
7. If you would like to learn more on OMrun before purchasing, please feel free to watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhlj79Uke0
8. OMrun was designed specifically to help guide runners achieve greater progress, maximize fat burn, and reduce the possible risk of injury and unnecessary fatigue by tracking your Smart Zones based on your personal & unique physiology, your breathing rhythm for increased running efficiency, as well as more basic metrics such as heart rate, calories, cadence, distance, duration, stride length and steps. While measuring mental anxiety is not currently on our roadmap for product features, we do eventually plan to reach out to other sectors beyond fitness such as the wellness sector in the future.
I hope the above information helps answer your questions about our smart apparel. If I can be of any further assistance, or answer any further questions for you, please do not hesitate to let me know, I’m happy to help!